$175.00 per 50-minute individual session.
Please note that when using insurance, your session time may vary according to the contractual requirements of your insurance company.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits? Telehealth?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it, and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- What are my out-of-network benefits?
Accepted Insurance Providers:
Optum (I do not accept EAP through this insurance carrier)
United Behavioral Health
I accept cash (exact change only), Discover, HSA, MasterCard, and Visa as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!